Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New York State of Mind

Hey everyone!  I'm back from New York!  This past weekend I spent a few days in the city with my cousins and family and I was able to do some really great things.  We went to the Museum of Modern Art and also shopping in SOHO which is one of my favorite things to do.  There were Van Gogh Paintings at MOMA and I spent a lot of money in Topshop so I would call this past weekend a major win.  I also got a chance to view the Hobbit and I loved it!  Martin Freeman was great and adorable as always, and I'd definitely see it again sometime soon.  

Here's a few photos that I managed to take during my time there:
 First time at Shake Shack!  Their milkshakes were super yummy :)

 My adorable cousin Maggie in front of some of Andy Warhol's Soup Artwork

 I blinked, but either way I have proof that I saw Vincent Van Gogh's Starry Night!

 My new jacket courtesy of Romwe, I'll feature it in an outfit post pretty soon.


























More amazing artwork I had the honor of viewing while in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment