Saturday, July 28, 2012

Now that you're dear to me

Recently I saw the band "Walk the Moon" perform a free concert in my hometown, and I had the pleasure of meeting the lead singer after the show.  Seeing this band live made me love them even more, and it's gotten to the point where I can't go through the day without listening to at least one of their songs.  Right now, my favorite is definitely "Jenny"  


My best friend Aubrey and I with Nicholas Petricca - lead singer of Walk the Moon

Anyways, great bands aside, today is pretty boring for me.  I got called out of work, so I'm just wasting the day away by watching Doctor Who reruns and maybe getting some painting done!  Pretty much nothing until six when my father and step-mother get into town and then we'll be going out to dinner.  Nothing much of importance, so now onto what I'm wearing today ~

Does anyone have that one piece of clothing in their wardrobe that is very hard to wear?  Well, for me, it's my Great Gatsby T-shirt.  I bought this at a bookstore mostly because I absolutely love that book, it's one of my favorites.  The problem is that for a while I couldn't figure out how to wear it because it simply is so big on me.  So, finally I managed to style it in a way that made me feel comfortable wearing it.  Hope you guys enjoy! 





Wishbone Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs / Shirt - Brown University Book store / Skirt - Pac Sun / Earrings - Local Boutique that went out of business /  Shoes - Zigi Soho / Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters / Lipstick - Yves San Laurent 

Also, I've been working on turning my old corkboard on my door into a sort of inspiration board.  The little sunglass hanger is just a little piece.  I'll post a pic once I finish it!


No comments:

Post a Comment