Friday, July 27, 2012

Rain is so overrated

Yesterday was my second day with purple hair!  I tried wearing my hair down but it was raining outside so my hair got really poofy and made me look like a poodle :(  

So, instead of going outside and doing something nice I went to downtown Providence to go to Froyo World and see the new batman movie with my boyfriend!  A pretty great way to spend a rainy day, if I say so myself.  

Before I left I managed to hem an old skirt that I bought some 3 years ago during my sophomore year of high school.  Of course, it's from Urban Outfitters - except this one I bought at a store that It's a great corduroy skirt in a rusty red color.  The only problem is that since I had lost so much weight since I first got it (about 20 lb) it was a good 2 sizes too big (it was a six and I'm now a 2.)  So I finally managed to take it in so I can wear it!  I partnered the skirt with my favorite old t-shirt that my brother bought for me from a little restaurant in South Carolina.  

Admittedly, it's definitely not one of my best outfits but it was just fine for me for a rainy day.  


derp derp





Skirt - Urban Outfitters / Shirt - gift / Flats - thrifted / Necklace - Goldmine Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment