Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Your Hair Looks like Starlight

I had such a busy weekend with my dad and step-mom, so I never got a chance to post things! But today I'm back home and back to posting and taking pictures and such.  

Got a new job at a coffee shop too, but that's about it!  Today it rained outside so I ended up putting on a knit sweater over my clothing, and therefore what I'm wearing totally doesn't seem very summer-y.  Although I really do like the shirt I'm wearing - a t-shirt I got at the Tim Burton exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art a few years ago.

So, instead of being outside like a normal teenager, I spent my day inside the coffee shop and then at home watching Howl's Moving Castle.  

I'm going to be doing more posting about what I plan on wearing for fall, or what I want for fall.  Maybe I'll even do a back to school series (with backpacks and school supplies - given I wear a uniform, I can't talk about back to school clothing)  

Anyways, here it is!





Sweater - Topshop / Necklace Marc by Marc Jacobs / Shorts - Urban Outfitters / Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell / Shirt - Tim Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment