Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's been a while

Wow! I'm so sorry for my absence.  I've been incredibly busy between working two jobs, going to visit my Dad, school work, I simply haven't had time to do much of anything that involves blogging/fashion.  So, here's the outfit that I actually had time to piece together the other day.  I'll try to get back into the groove of blogging very quickly, even though school starts on tuesday!  I think that once I have to start wearing a uniform again I'll put even more effort into wearing exciting things in my free time.  Plus, next weekend is labor day weekend and I'm going to do some fall shopping/thrifting.  So next weekend I'll definitely post what I got from both the mall and Salvation Army etc.  I also might start posting more of my art here too, and some other things I have not yet thought of doing. 

All else aside, this is a simple thing I put together for a day in the city.  Enjoy!

Also, for school I had to dye my hair back to brown, so these are the last photos of me with purple hair :( Next pictures I post will have dark brown hair in them!




Necklace / Grandmother's Vintage 1960s / Top - Urban Outfitters / Skirt - PacSun / Shoes - Berk's 

No comments:

Post a Comment