Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today is a new day

If anyone is actually reading this blog, it might have come to your attention that I have not posted in....has it been a month?  To be honest, I haven't even checked when my last post was.  But to get to the point, I'm going to try to start posting more often.  Sure, I'm in high school and am involved in highly demanding activities (number one being the intense amount of homework I receive each day) but I feel like this blog isn't something I'm willing to let go of.  Here's the catch - I don't want each post to be, "here's what I wore today and this is the kind of ice cream I ate and here's what color my nails are," etc etc etc.  I want to write about things like that, yes, but I also want to write about things that matter.  Things that matter to me, but more importantly - things that should matter to you.  Hopefully the things I say won't just go floating off into the interwebs to be read by no one, but time will tell for that.  

So there - that's my mission statement.  Say things that matter.  Of course, I'm still going to be posting things like food, people, clothes, makeup etc but I'll be writing more and saying more.  

Signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment