Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Favorite Trend : Metal-tipped Shoes

Lately I've been spending a lot of time window shopping.  If you're like me and have a very limited clothing budget, window shopping can become your most frequent (and sometimes dangerous) hobby.  I have a tendency to pop into every small boutique around the city as well as spend time during class scrolling through certain clothing websites like ChoiesRomwe, and Topshop.  One trend that I've grown fond of (but have yet to participate in - I'll fix that soon enough) is metal-tipped shoes.  I first saw them at Urban Outfitters as I was browsing, then again in a local shoe store, and again online.  Once I finally convince myself that purchasing a pair of these shoes is absolutely necessary (because I attempt to do that as much as possible), it will be a tough choice to decide where I'll by them and how much I'm willing to spend.

Here's some of my favorites:

Pointed Flat Heels - Choies, $103.17
Millie Flats - Asos, $66.84



















Jeffrey Campbell's ZOMG - Tilted Sole, $80

No comments:

Post a Comment