Tomorrow marks the beginning of the Target and Neiman Marcus collaboration for the holidays, and I for one am very excited to participate. This collaboration has many items from 24 top designers including Alice + Olivia, Tory Burch, and Rag & Bone. This event is not expected to be as frenzied as Target's previous alliances with Missoni and Jason Wu because of the fact that these items will also be available online and in all Target and Neiman Marcus locations. Nonetheless, I've crafted up a few tips on how to navigate the stores tomorrow morning.
- Arrive Early: Check when your chosen Target is opening tomorrow. Get there by the time it opens as to avoid the crowds and to make sure you score your chosen item. Nothing is worse than arriving late and finding that one of the items you were hoping to snag has been sold out.
- Go Suburban: For things like these, suburbs are your friends! Targets around the cities are sure to be, well, targets for those who live around there. (Sorry for the pun - couldn't help myself) Instead, go out there a bit to a place where there won't be as much of a crowd.
- Plan Ahead: Know what you want to get. On the Neiman Marcus website, there's a list of designers and items that are being sold. To see that list, click here.
- Go to Neiman Marcus: Target isn't the only place where you can find these deals this season! These items can also be found at Neiman Marcus stores if you're lucky enough to have one nearby (I, however, am not so lucky)
- If all else fails, try try again: If they don't have what you want on your first try, come back later! Or, try again online - don't forget that you can go on Target's website to buy the collection online!
I hope these tips help you out tomorrow morning, even if waking up at 7:30 on a Saturday morning does not seem like the most fun thing to do. Either way, leave a comment if you'd like to let me know how your experience goes!