Saturday, December 15, 2012

So it Goes

So I've been fairly absent for the past week or so, and I have to warn you all that this absence isn't going to be fully over until around next weekend.  Like many students at the moment, I'm being swamped with work from school because of finals.  On top of that, I have to finish off a fair few college applications in the next week or so.  Another thing that's been hurting my blogging has been how late I've been getting home meaning that it's been too dark to take outfit photos.  But, the weekend is here and today I was able to get an outfit of the day post!  

Today I spent most of the day studying in a local coffee shop, so I'm not dressed up in the slightest bit.  But, I got the chance to take photos at one of my favorite spots, a dock out on the water near where I live.  It's got some of the best views around and is normally fairly deserted.  Pretty great spot, I think.  




1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Cute floral top and great hair color, love it!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete