Monday, December 17, 2012

A List of Must-Haves for Damaged Hair

Hello all, today I'm bringing you a few of my hair's favorite products.  

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may have noticed that my hair has changed colors a fair amount over the past few months.  This past summer, I bleached my hair and dyed it purple and as you can imagine, this really damaged my hair.  Even after I dyed it back to a natural color for school, I had a lot of trouble getting it back to a texture that could pass as "healthy."  Since September my goal has been to make my hair fairly healthy and today I'm sharing with you all some of my favorite products I've encountered along my journey.  

1. Aussie's Three Minute Miracle Conditioner
2. Lush's Rehab Shampoo
3. Moroccan Oil
4. Natural Tech Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner
5. Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
5. Bumble and Bumble Defrizz Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment