Sunday, January 6, 2013

Words that would melt in your hands

This weekend has been pretty crazy.  These pictures are from yesterday when I was about to leave to catch a play with a good friend of mine.  Being a part of my own theater program, I love getting out and seeing other peoples' shows especially if I have friends participating in them.  Last night's show I saw was actually a collection of short student-written, directed, and performed plays.  They were surprisingly good!

Anyways, I wore a pretty simple outfit with my cute beret I got from Anthropologie and a vintage Rhode Island School of Design t-shirt that my mom gave me from back when she was in college.  It's so cool!  And it's a super pretty color.  





Shirt - Vintage / Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell / Skirt - Pacsun / Hat - Anthropologie









No comments:

Post a Comment