Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Outfit Spotlight

Hi everyone!  A very Happy New Year to you all!  

I thought of doing a review of all my favorite outfits of 2012 like Megan from The Briar Rose Blog did, but then I had to remind myself that I haven't had my blog for a year yet and don't have any outfit photos for the months before I had my blog!  Oh well, I suppose next year I will get the chance to do that!

School's back in session and things are already getting crazy again, so I don't have a full outfit post for you all today but I do have a photo taken over break of one of my favorite new additions to my jewelry and I thought I'd point it out.  I'm absolutely loving this new earring that I bought from Urban Outfitters back in November.  I've been wearing cuffs since I was around 13 because my mother has a huge collection that she would let me sample.  It's hard to find a good plain cuff, but this cuff/earring combination is really cool.  Cuffs also come with lots of other embellishments like feathers, but personally I prefer them to be more simple. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment