Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Things I'm loving : Temporary Tattoos

When I think of temporary tattoos, I can't help but think of those little dinosaurs and butterflies I would stick on my arms when I was little.  I mean, I spent so many summers with these little designs pasted on my wrists, ankles, and wherever I saw fit.  Lately on my usual Etsy browsing I've discovered a new kind of temporary tattoo.  Well, a kind that doesn't involve butterflies or dinosaurs.  Gorgeous drawings of animals, scripted quotes, and linear designs are all over Etsy's "temporary tattoo" section.  

Personally, I've always been intrigued by tattoos.  I haven't reached the point where I'm sure I'd like a tattoo, but I spend a fair amount of time thinking about what I would get if I ever ended up getting a tattoo.  I've always been afraid of the permanence of a tattoo - getting sick of it, having to cover it up, losing its meaning, etc.  But, I'm definitely considering stocking up on some of these temporary tattoos just so I can see how I like having ink on my skin.  I mean, some of them are really beautiful.  So, check out these photos and click the little (x) under them to get a link to the page where they can be ordered!

I love these - they look like they popped out of a story book! (x)
(x)


(x)


No comments:

Post a Comment