Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm gonna be a bubble gum bitch

So today is my first day of having very purple hair!  Didn't do much, besides going to brunch with my older brother at a cute little bistro called Rue Bis (found at 95 South St. in Providence RI) and got a delicious grilled eggplant panini.  If anyone lives in the Providence area, I suggest you try out some of the restaurants in the old Jewelry District of Providence (including this one)




Second Time Around (aka my favorite second-hand store in this area) had a pair of adorable lace-up ballet flats last time I was there.  Steve Maddens too!


New triangles necklace I got for a steal of only $4 at Forever 21


Eye of Horus bracelet from a local Rhode Island designer gone big - Alex and Ani


Shirt - Forever 21 / Shorts - DIY / Ballet Flats - Second Hand Steve Madden / Triangles Necklace - Forever 21 / Eye of Horus bracelet - Alex and Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment