Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Candy Stripe a Cancer Ward



As promised, here's a post about what I'm going to be for Halloween.  I've been quite busy this year and up until this afternoon had absolutely no plans for Halloween, so I never ended up going out and finding a Halloween costume as I used to.  Instead, I decided to create my own costume this year.  I decided to go with one of my favorite film characters, Marla Singer from Fight Club.  In the movie, she was played by the amazing Helena Bonham Carter, so I did my best to try to recreate the look that Helena had in the movie.  I'm afraid that she's a tough act to follow, but I did my best.  All the items I'm wearing were from my closet, and a majority came from thrift stores.  So here's a photo of Helena Bonham Carter from the movie, followed by some photos of my costume.









No comments:

Post a Comment