Friday, December 28, 2012

Up Up Up

I'm back!  Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday and excuse my absence - things have been a bit hectic lately.  As of today, I'm officially applied to college and therefore will have a lot more free time!  With my new found free time, I was able to get outside and get some outfit photos.  Today was also one of the first days that the sun decided to come out, so I managed to get some sunlight for my pictures.  Another good thing is that for Christmas, Santa was very good to me and I got a new camera!  From now on, my photos will be taken with a Nikon D3100!  I'm still working on learning about the different settings in this camera, but so far it's working out very well.  

Today was a pretty hectic day, I was up really early and out the door to take care of many errands including picking up things at a friend's house and getting a belated Christmas present for my brother.  On my way home I got some photos at one of my favorite places, a partially abandoned factory near my house.






Top - Pacsun / Skirt - American Apparel / Tights - Nordstroms / Boots - DSW / Sunnies - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment